Gifts in kind
We welcome many types of donations (including financial gifts) and are often asked what we need most and what we cannot accept.
Please review the basic guidelines below before contacting us.
We ALWAYS accept
- New socks and underwear
- Juice and water bottles
- Tensor bandages
- Scheduled meal contributions (contact us here to schedule a meal)
Items we will accept WHEN REQUESTED
We love the items below, but please contact us to make sure we have the capacity to properly store them before donating.
- Seasonal clothing (jackets, hats, mitts, coats, shorts)
- Athletics wear for men and women (sweat/yoga/track pants), sweaters, hoodies, T-shirts
- Snack items (chips, granola bars, etc.)
- Oral hygiene products (toothbrushes, small tubes of toothpaste, dental floss, etc.)
- Items for our medical kit (band aids, cough drops, throat lozenges, ointments, Tylenol/Advil,etc.)
- Bedding items (twin sheets, blankets, covers, etc.)
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons, pads, liners)
- General hygiene products (shampoo, body wash, conditioner, sunscreen, lotions, etc.)
- Coffee mugs
Items we are UNABLE to accept:
- Expired or previously opened food and medical items
- Hand sanitizer and mouthwash with alcohol
- Used underwear
- Clothing that is not age appropriate (examples: grandpa’s old suit or children’s clothing)
- Inappropriate clothing (example: alcohol logos)
- Furniture or heavy household items (examples: dish sets, pots and pans, etc.)
If you have any questions about donations, drop off times and locations, or possible pick up (for larger items or larger quantities only), please connect with us through our contact form or on our Facebook page.