How to give…

As a non-profit charity, we rely solely on your generous donations. If you are interested in partnering with us, please consider the following ways to give:


CanadaHelps offers the following giving options…
One Time Gift  |  Monthly Gift  |  Securities Gift

Charitable tax receipts will be provided by Canada Helps.

By mail

Write a cheque payable to Restoring Hope Ministries and mail to:

P.O. Box 24105 Hazeldean

Kanata, ON K2M 2C3

Through the United Way

You can easily designate your giving to Restoring Hope Ministries through the United Way if your employer has a plan set up for such giving.

Speak to your HR department about donating through Payroll to have all of the required information.

Or download the Workplace Pledge Form and follow the instructions below.

  • Choose: OTHER OPTIONS, “I want to designate my gift to another registered Canadian charity”.
  • Canadian Charity: Restoring Hope Ministries
  • Registered Charity Number: 847605847 RR0001
  • Print and mail your completed form to the United Way.

Want to donate physical items? Check out what we can and can’t accept here.

Thank you for making a difference!