Material donations for Restoring Hope
We welcome many types of donations (including financial gifts) and are often asked what we need most and what we cannot accept.
Please review the basic guidelines below before contacting us.
Items always accept
- New socks and underwear
- Juice and water bottles
- Tensor bandages
- Pre-arrange meal contributions (contact us here to schedule a meal)
Items we sometimes accept
We love the items below, but we don’t always have the capacity to properly store them.
Please contact us before donating any of the following.
- Seasonal clothing (jackets, hats, mitts, coats, shorts)
- Athletics wear for men and women (sweat/yoga/track pants), sweaters, hoodies, T-shirts
- Snack items (chips, granola bars, etc.)
- Oral hygiene products (toothbrushes, small tubes of toothpaste, dental floss, etc.)
- Items for our medical kit (band aids, cough drops, throat lozenges, ointments, Tylenol/Advil,etc.)
- Bedding items (twin sheets, blankets, covers, etc.)
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons, pads, liners)
- General hygiene products (shampoo, body wash, conditioner, sunscreen, lotions, etc.)
- Coffee mugs
- Furniture or small household items (examples: dish sets, pots and pans, etc.)
Items we cannot accept
- Expired or previously opened food and medical items
- Hand sanitizer and mouthwash with alcohol
- Used underwear
- Clothing that is not age appropriate (examples: grandpa’s old suit or children’s clothing)
- Inappropriate clothing (example: alcohol logos)